What a crazy time! While we may not be able to be in the same room for a while, we are definitely still TOGETHER! Difficult times like this are often when the church, and God’s people individually, grow the most.
Our student ministry team has put together some things to help you make the most of this time and even connect more with God and others than you normally might.
- Set aside some time each day to spend with God. Not sure where to start? We’ve created a Student Survival Guide with simple guides to prayer and worship. You can also try a Bible reading plan, either on your own or with friends, or listen to one of our Spotify worship playlists.
- Connect online with a group each week.
- Already in a group? Your leader should already be in touch with a way to meet up online.
- Not connected with a group yet? We’d love to help you connect to one this week. Contact Hannah about a Jr. High Group or TJ about a High School Group.
- Join us each Sunday for church online. Invest in this time and take notes each week. We’ve even created some notes pages for you in our Student Survival Guide. We’re joining TryChurchOnline.com at 8:45, 10:10 & 11:30. If you can, jump into the chat and say hi!
We’ll also be posting throughout the week, and occasionally jumping on live, using our Instagram accounts. Connect with JHM (6-8th grades) at @WSCCJHM and HSM (9-12th grades) at @WSCCHSM.
We’d love to help you make the most of this time. Let us know if you’ve got questions or if there is any way we can help right now. We’re praying for you!