What a crazy time! While we are still navigating the pandemic and social distancing, we are choosing to stick TOGETHER! Times like this are often when the church, and God’s people individually, grow the most.
Our student ministry team has put together some things to help you make the most of this time and even connect more with God and others than you normally might.
- Set aside some time each day to spend with God.
- Connect with other students each week.
- Check out what is happening in Jr. High and High School on our events page.
- Still having a hard time connecting? We’d love to help! Contact Hannah about Jr. High or Matt about High School.
- Join us each Sunday for church on campus or online.
- We'll have a student ministry meet up area before and after each service (8:30, 10:00 & 11:30 AM). You'll find us on your way in through the main entrance across from the new indoor playground. You can just say hi or jump in and join us for some 9-Square!
- If you plan to worship online, join us at TryChurchOnline.com. If you can, jump into the chat and say hi!
- Jr. High students on campus can also stop by our meet up area to pick up a JHM Sermon Notes page for a chance to win prizes!
We’ll also be posting throughout the week, and occasionally jumping on live, using our Instagram accounts. Connect with JHM (6-8th grades) at @WSCCJHM and HSM (9-12th grades) at @WSCCHSM.
We’d love to help you make the most of this time. Let us know if you’ve got questions or if there is any way we can help right now. We’re praying for you!