What a crazy time! While we may not be able to be in the same room for a while, we are definitely still TOGETHER! Difficult times like this are often when the church, and God’s people individually, grow the most.
Our student ministry team has put together some things to help you make the most of this time and even connect more with God and others than you normally might.
- Set aside some time each day to spend with God.
- Connect online with a group each week.
- Our regular groups have wrapped up for the school year but we’ve got new groups and events happening all summer. Check out what is happening in Jr. High and High School on our events page.
- Still having a hard time connecting? We’d love to help! Contact Hannah about Jr. High or TJ about High School.
- Join us each Sunday for church online.
- Invest in this time and take notes each week. We’ve even created some notes pages for you in our Student Survival Guide. We’re joining TryChurchOnline.com at 8:45 AM, 10:10 AM, 11:30 AM. If you can, jump into the chat and say hi!
- Jr. High families can also sign up for weekly discussion questions about the message that you can use as a family.
We’ll also be posting throughout the week, and occasionally jumping on live, using our Instagram accounts. Connect with JHM (6-8th grades) at @WSCCJHM and HSM (9-12th grades) at @WSCCHSM.
We’d love to help you make the most of this time. Let us know if you’ve got questions or if there is any way we can help right now. We’re praying for you!