Hosting in-person worship for West Side Kids over the last eight weeks has been so good!
If you've been on campus, or you're ready to come back and join us, I'm excited to share some updates about the weekend worship experience for you and your family!
We're continuing to take proper precautions and safety measures, but here are some of the new things that you can expect beginning this Sunday:
NO MORE PRE-REGISTRATION
It's always nice to take something off the to-do list, right? Well, now you can say goodbye to this weekly step!
You'll walk right up to one of our many check-in kiosks and sign in all of your children in one spot. As a precaution, we will only be opening every other kiosk to provide adequate spacing.
As COVID restrictions loosen, we are excited to implement more fun into our kids programming, like playing games together and more opportunities to socialize. All while keeping health and safety in mind.
- Masks are still REQUIRED in the kids ministry spaces for the entire service (except for kids younger than 2).
- Each room will be designed to keep everyone socially distanced as much as possible based on the American Academy of Pediatrics guidelines.
- If you prefer for your child to have as much space as possible, then we'd encourage you to check out our smaller 8:30 AM or 11:30 AM services.
- To help us maintain spacing, some areas will have a maximum capacity.
- Every kid and volunteer will have their temperature checked upon entering our space.
You can also expect an email later this week from your child's ministry leader with more details specific to their ministry area.
We'll see you this Sunday!