Family Dedication is an event that celebrates the commitment of parents who regularly attend West Side. During this time, West Side partners with parents to thank God for the blessing of their child and their commitment to raise the child in a Christ-centered church and home.
Family Dedication is made up of two parts:
- Family Dedication Parent Class
- Family Dedication Family Celebration
If the timing doesn't work for you to participate in both parts, look for our next Family Dedication coming up this fall.
Who can participate in Family Dedication?
Family Dedication is open to all parents of children birth through approximately 2 years old (or those with new additions through adoption, etc) who wish to raise their child in a God-centered home and partner with West Side as their home church. Both parents need to be involved in the dedication if they are involved in the child's life.
You are welcome to participate if:
- You believe your child is a gift from God
- You commit to pray for and with your child
- You commit to attend West Side regularly with your child
- You commit to help your child grow in a relationship with Jesus
Space is limited in each session (and it's currently filling fast!) so register now to ensure your spot in our spring session.
Registration closed on Sunday, February 3, 2019